Newspaper to Publish Public Notice and Tender Advertisement?
Also, you will need to know the details for Public notice in a newspaper format.
- It is a mandatory requirement for Government organizations from a Transparency point of view and publishes a public notice in newspaper format-wise.
- For wider publicity & ensuring better & higher response from bidders from across the world
- To ensure that everyone gets an equal opportunity to participate in a tender & transparency is maintained
- Book any tender ad online via www.booknewad.com .
- The cost of public notice in newspaper format in Newspaper is NOT very high, and hence the same is recovered from bidders by means of selling them Tender Documents Fee.
- This is also a good tool that the ruling Government (political party in Power) has to control the media (the press) from writing against them. If you publish articles against the Government, the Government will stop giving tender advertisements in that newspaper.
- All private companies, organizations, Banks, nonprofit organizations have to publish Tender Ads in Newspaper for their works to be done publically with transparency.
Why Tenders & Public notice in newspaper format?
Newspaper ad Public Notice and Tender Advertisement are an open invitation to buy or sell goods/services/contracts. Those who are interested in supplying what has been advertised can respond to a Tender & submit their best competitive offer. The best competitive offer (Lowest Bidder or L1) generally wins. So the L1 Bidder will get the contract.
Types of Tenders?
Open Tender – In Open Tender anyone can participate. The participant has to ensure that they fulfill the minimum pre-qualification criteria specified in the tender document to qualify. If they do not meet the prequalification criteria, their bid will be rejected & they will lose the document fees they have paid. It is necessary that open Tender is advertising in a newspaper. The Lowest Bidder or L1 generally wins the contract.
Limited or Closed Tender
Limited Tenders, only pre-qualified and impaneled bidders will participate. So Limited Tenders are not in newspapers. Other bidders generally do not come to know that such tender. The Lowest Bidder or L1 generally wins the contract.
ICB or International Competitive Bidding – In such tender companies from outside India can also participate in Indian Tenders.
NCB or National Competitive Bidding – In such tender only Local or Indian companies can participate. Companies registered in other countries cannot participate.
After you chose your newspaper & you wanted public notice in newspaper format, we will compose the advertisement format for you. On your approval and payment, we will publish the Public notice Ads in the respective newspaper. Court notice Advertisement also needs special care for any legal step. So we are there to help you with all Local language newspapers anywhere in India.
You can watch the video related to this topic and get an idea about Tenders Ads in the Newspaper booking process